Yoga for Spine Health and Well-Being
Online Classes (in-person classes only available in the Tri-Valley)This includes yoga practices to heal issues with the spine, back and neck pain, and stress reduction, with a focus on deep relaxation, followed by meditation and pranayama. All regularly scheduled classes have been moved online, due to the social isolation recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
Gentle Yoga For Beginners
These classes are focused on asanas, pranayama, deep relaxation, and meditation.
- Mondays 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Yoga for Lifestyle DisordersThis popular wellness class is focused on core strengthening, stretches for the spine, sun salutations, deep relaxation, and meditation.
- Wednesdays 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am – 9:15 am
Yoga for Lifestyle Disorders: Gentle and Chair Yoga
This class is focused on degenerative disorders like arthritis, back, neck, and shoulder pain with breath and body synchronization, stretches for spine health, pranayama, deep relaxation, and meditation.
- Tuesdays 10:00 am – 11:15 am
- Thursdays 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Yoga workshop (coming soon)
This will be very interactive class between instructor and students. Students are allowed to ask questions to get details for every Asanas.
Location: Near Fairland, Pleasanton
- Fridays 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm
Prenatal Yoga (On Hold)
Register for classes
Group Yoga Class Policies
- Classes are subject to change of instructor, format, time or cancellation. Classes with two or fewer participants will be cancelled. Classes averaging less than five participants may be subject to re-scheduling.
- A registration and mandatory liability waiver is required before starting in any class.
- Classes begin promptly on time. Please arrive five minutes prior to the start of class. If you are late to the class, please be very quiet and not disturb others.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat. Shoes of any kind are not allowed, but you may wear slip resistant socks.
- Please notify the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that you may be experiencing.
- For safety and respectfulness, cell phone use is prohibited during class.
- Please let your instructor know if you are not able to join the class.
- If classes are active and you are absent, you still need to pay if you are committed for that class. Make-up classes are another option, so talk to the instructor.
- If you are going for an extended vacation (more than 2 weeks), please let your instructor know ahead of time through an email or text, not verbally. They might be able to give you credits for the missed classes.
- 2 weeks advance written notice via email is required if you would like to discontinue.